Our purpose with this “USAGE OF COOKIES CLARIFICATION TEXT” is in all online and offline areas we offer you; to explain the processing of personal data obtained with technologies such as cookies and pixels in all its dimensions, to enlighten and inform you.
In this “COOKIES USE LIGHTING TEXT”; real persons who visit the online area and whose personal data are processed will be referred to as “relevant persons”.
We would like to inform you of the identity information of our company at a minimum level, the type and characteristics of cookies used in the online domain, the purposes for which personal data obtained through cookies are processed, to whom and for what purpose the processed personal data is transferred by the company, what is the method and legal reason for collecting personal data through cookies, what are the methods of changing these cookie preferences and your rights against personal data processing.
1-What is a cookie?
It refers to the text files mostly consisting of letters and numbers, which are placed on the devices or server of the relevant person whose personal data are processed by the browsers as a result of visiting the Online Domain, enabling the device to be recognized.
2-Can cookie usage preferences be changed?
Cookie usage preferences can always be changed by the methods described with the subtitle “How to Change Cookie Settings?” of this clarification text. Cookies organize and improve the user experience in the Online Domain, so making changes in cookie usage preferences may cause significant changes when using the Online Domain.
3-What are the types of cookies used?
|Session cookies: Session cookies are cookies that are saved on the device visited while visiting the Online Domain and are deleted from the device when the browser is closed..
|Persistent cookie: These are the cookies that are saved on the device visited when the Online Domain is visited and placed on the hard disk of the device and stored on the device during the browser’s preferences and/or the lifetime of the cookie.
|Third-party cookies: The company also uses third-party cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies that allow third-party cookies to be saved on the device visited when the Online Domain is visited. Information on these cookies and changing these cookie settings is included in this Clarification Text.
4-What are the Purposes of Cookies According to Types and Categories?
Types of cookies are: Technical cookies, Analytical cookies (performance) cookies, Targeting (advertising) cookies, Personalization cookies (functional cookies).
Technical Cookies: These are cookies that ensure the correct use of the Online Domain. Thanks to these cookies, functions such as creating an account, logging in, and submitting a form are provided. Non-working fields and pages are detected. These cookies are saved on the device of relevant persons whose personal data are processed while using the Online Area and are deleted from the device when the use is terminated. Technical Cookies; is intended to ensure that the website functions correctly. They do not follow the user, do not collect personal data.
Analytical Cookies / Performance Cookies: These cookies allow to analyze how the Online Domain is used. Collects information on how the Relevant Person uses the Online Area. Information such as the web pages viewed by the user, the time spent on these web pages, how many visitors visit the Online Site, and the sources from which the Online Site is accessed are examples of such information collected. They are used for conducting marketing analysis studies. It is determined how the website is used by the user (visitor) by collecting information such as the device visited, the location, how the website is used, which pages are visited, how long they stay on these pages. According to the inferences made here, personalized advertisements are shown to the visitor (user) and the relevant person whose personal data is processed, and the website is personalized in accordance with the personal behavior here.
Targeting / Advertising Cookies: These are the cookies used to enable the Relevant Person to see behavioral and personalized advertisements based on their interests on third websites and mobile applications. By retargeting with these cookies, the pages visited in the Online Area are displayed on the advertising networks of third websites and mobile applications. It is used for the following purposes: To show the personal data of the products and services offered by the company by making it personal to the person concerned, to provide better products and services by getting to know the Online Area visitors better, by getting to know the Online Area visitors better and making the Online Area more suitable for advertising and promotion activities, to effectively promote and market the company’s products and services, to carry out marketing analysis studies.
Personalization Cookies / Functional Cookies: These are the cookies that enable the Relevant Person to adapt the Online Domain user experience to their individual preferences. For example, when using the Online Domain, information such as the language you choose, the username, the region where the Relevant Person is located, is collected to make the Online Domain more functional and useful. It is used for the following purposes: To remember the user and password to facilitate users’ access to the Online Domain, to remember the language you use in the Online Domain, the last visited products and so on.
– Execution of loyalty processes to the company / product / services
– Execution of communication activities
-Execution/supervision of business activities
– Receiving and evaluating suggestions for improvement of business processes
– Execution of business continuity activities
-Execution of goods / services sales processes
– Execution of customer relationship management processes
– Execution of activities for customer satisfaction
-Executing marketing analysis studies
– Execution of advertisement / campaign / promotion processes
-Executing strategic planning activities
– Execution of marketing processes of products / services
– Creation and follow-up of visitor records.
6- How to Change Cookie Settings?
If you want to change the cookie settings, you can do so by following the links below and changing the browser settings. These settings are usually found in the “options” or “preferences” menu in browsers. You can also access detailed information on the subject by clicking on the “help” menu of the browsers. Removing cookies may cause the Online Domain to not work as desired and not to obtain the required efficiency.
|Link to Change Cookie Settings
In addition, to have more detailed information about cookies, you can visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org , https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ domain websites and/or use the “Privacy Badger” application (https: //www.eff.org/tr/privacybadger )
8- Data in the qualification of personal data obtained through cookies may be transferred to third parties for the purposes listed in the table below, provided that necessary precautions are taken.
1. Real persons or private law legal entities (Company lawyer, advertising agency, business partners, etc.)
2. Authorized public institutions and organizations (Courts, etc.)
1. Ensuring business continuity
2. Execution of goods / services sales processes
3. Execution of customer relationship management processes
4. Carrying out activities for customer satisfaction
5. Conducting marketing analysis studies
6. Execution of advertising / campaign / promotion processes
7. Execution of strategic planning activities
8. Execution of marketing processes of products / services
9. Execution of storage and archive activities
10. Providing information to authorized persons, institutions and organizations
As a rule, the data processed with cookies can be transferred domestically if there is express consent of the real persons whose personal data are processed. However, Personal data can also be transferred without the explicit consent of the relevant person concerned, if there is a clear regulation in the legislation regarding the transfer of personal data.
Personal data without the explicit consent of the Relevant Person;
– If it is necessary for the protection of the life or bodily integrity of the personal data owner or someone else, and if the personal data owner is unable to express his consent due to actual impossibility or if his consent is not legally valid, it can be transferred to third parties.
– If it is necessary to transfer personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, personal data may be transferred to third parties.
– If personal data transfer is mandatory for the Company to fulfill its legal obligations, personal data may be transferred to third parties.
– If personal data has been made public by the personal data owner, it may be transferred to third parties for the purpose of making it public.
– If personal data transfer is necessary for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right, personal data may be transferred to third parties.
– Provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Relevant Person, personal data may be transferred to third parties if it is necessary for the legitimate interests of the Company.
9- Overseas Transfer
Our company transfers the personal data it processes through cookies to abroad only in case of the Explicit Consent of the Relevant Person. The personal data of the Relevant Persons may be transferred abroad without the explicit consent of our Company. In cases where the country or countries to which the personal data will be transferred (a) is one of the countries declared to have adequate protection by the Board, or (b) if it is not one of the countries announced by the Board, permission has been obtained from the Board by obtaining a written commitment from data controllers in the relevant foreign country providing adequate protection. Personal data may be transferred abroad without obtaining explicit consent if one or more of the following conditions are present:
Sensitive Personal Data: The Company may transfer it abroad by taking the Explicit Consent of the Relevant Person, by applying the administrative and technical measures and by complying with the special measures taken by the Board. In order for the Company to transfer Sensitive Personal Data abroad without obtaining the Explicit Consent of the Relevant Person, the country or countries to which the personal data will be transferred must be (a) one of the countries declared to have sufficient protection by the Board, (b) if it is not one of the countries announced by the Board, permission has to be obtained from the Board by obtaining a written recognizance providing adequate protection from the data controllers in the relevant foreign country and (c) one or more of the following conditions are required.
10-Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
11- About Your Rights as Data Owner and Application to Our Company
As a data owner, you can apply to our Company for the following matters:
-Learning whether personal data is processed,
– If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
-Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
– To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
– Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
– Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
– Requesting notification of third parties to whom personal data has been transferred, in case of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data, regarding their correction and/or deletion or destruction of personal data,
– Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
-To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
You can send your requests regarding these rights to us by filling out the Data Owner Application Form at https://nowaesthetic.com/personal-data. We will do our best to finalize your application free of charge, as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of your request. If the transaction also requires a cost, a fee may be charged according to the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Relevant Persons may exercise their rights specified in article 12 of this text, by filling in the application form at the address named https://nowaesthetic.com/personal-data, in “wet signed and written” or to a registered e-mail (REM) address, or by sending secure electronic signature, mobile signature or e-mail address in our Company’s system or e-mail address methods that do not exist in our system, or by sending it via a software or application developed for application purposes, or by delivering it to our Company’s address in person or through a proxy.
Our company’s postal address, head office address is Fevzi Çakmak Mahallesi, Meşe Çıkmazı Sokak, No: 2, Kat:1, D:13, Pendik İstanbul.
Our company’s registered e-mail (REM) address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our company’s e-mail address is email@example.com .
In case the Relevant Person wishes to exercise this right through his/her attorney, the documents proving his identity and supporting the request, if any, must be submitted in the annex of the form, with a copy of the power of attorney containing the special authority in this regard.
Last Update: 17 March 2023