- Depending on the type of restoration to be made, the teeth are etched or cut.
- Depending on the number of these cuts, root canal treatment may be required for the teeth.
- It may show sensitivity and pain from the cutting of the teeth to the bonding of the veneer.
- This sensitivity may continue for a while after the tooth is bonded.
- It is ensured that the patient maintains his standard of living with temporary veneers until his new teeth come in.
- You can use painkillers recommended by your doctor. This is normal.
- Temporary dentures may come out of the mouth, so do not consume tough foods.
- If you encounter such a situation, consult your doctor about a temporary tooth.
- The new prosthesis to be made may give a feeling of foreignness at the beginning.
- This feeling will pass over time as you use the prosthesis
We provide health and beauty by serving in many fields such as hair aesthetics, dental aesthetics, body aesthetics and various fields since 2004.