Teeth Whitening Consent
- The whitening process can change the existing tooth color by several tonnes.
- Foods such as coffee, tea, and wine should not be used for 2 weeks after whitening.
- Treatment lasts for 2 years if dental care is done regularly and for 6 months if it is not regularly maintained.
- Teeth whitening does not cause a permanent problem under the control of the dentist.
Possible Temporary Side Effects;
- Tooth Sensitivity: It may take 24-48 hours after whitening.
- Soft Tissue Irritation: Temporary burns that occur when the whitening gel touches the gums, cheeks, or lip tissues. It heals by itself.