Since hair loss is a common condition in men and women, we will offer practical and highly result-oriented solutions to those who seek home remedies for hair loss.
Causes of Hair Loss
First of all, listing the situations that can cause hair loss will help to get to the root of the problem;
• Hair loss can be genetic
• The skin problem experienced by the person triggers hair loss.
• Malnutrition is a factor in hair loss.
• Hormone changes in specific periods can cause hair loss, especially for women (birth, etc.)
• Pay attention to your iron, vitamin, and mineral deficiency
• Experiencing a chemotherapy process
• Changing hair color, over-processing of hair, and choosing the wrong shampoo
In addition to all these factors, stressful periods and depressed mood are among the most prominent factors that cause hair loss.
Foods to be Preferred to Prevent Hair Loss
We mentioned above that vitamin and mineral deficiency might be among the causes of hair loss. There are some foods that we recommended to take for vitamin and mineral supplements.
The following food list will help us to enlighten on this issue;
• Green leafy vegetables containing iron, calcium, and magnesium
• Fruits such as orange, grapefruit, watermelon, carrot, and strawberry, which are rich in vitamins C and A
• All seafood that is rich in sodium and potassium, supporting vitamin A
• Nuts such as walnuts and hazelnuts rich in vitamins A and E
• Protein, sodium, and potassium-supported yogurt containing vitamin A.
• Poultry, such as chicken and turkey, that is rich in protein
• Beans containing vitamins A and C, and garlic, onions containing many different minerals
Consuming these foods is the primary intervention method that prevents hair loss with natural nutrition at home without any effort.
Herbal Oils That Prevent Hair Loss
Tea tree oil, olive oil, burdock oil, and lavender oil are beneficial for hair loss. Tea tree oil prevents excess fat in the hair. It also moisturizes the scalp and prevents dryness. Thus, it prevents the adverse effects of fungal and eczema diseases. Olive oil removes the dryness of the hair. It nourishes the weakened hair follicles, softens the hair, and adds shine. Burdock oil facilitates hair growth. It gives a silky texture to the hair while nourishing the roots. Lavender oil also supports hair formation and evolution.
Hair Loss Cures
In this regard, it is essential to make applications with the doctor’s advice. İbrahim Saraçoğlu recommends a cure. First, add a teaspoon of lavender to 600ml of water and boil it for 5 minutes. Apply to hair after it has reached a warm temperature. You can now rinse the lavender water that has been waiting on the hair for 30 minutes.
Other Alternatives Against Hair Loss
Many cures can be applied for hair loss. However, it is not suitable to use every medicine unconsciously. It can cause an adverse reaction in the hair and cause more shedding. For this reason, it is sufficient to use herbal solutions at home without going beyond the recommendations of specialist doctors. If there is a very heavy shedding, the process should be followed up instead of panicking in the first place. Seasonal changes may cause shedding.
However, if the condition persists after a long time, a doctor should be consulted at this point. Medication or a different treatment process can be started if the doctor deems it necessary. If bald shedding is seen and the person is uncomfortable with this situation, there is an alternative. This is where the hair transplant option comes into play. Good research should be done for hair transplantation, and choosing the best clinic that is professional in its business must be selected.